Baseball Cross Pendant and Chain
$25.00 OFF YOUR ORDER, IF YOU SPEND $100.00+ w/ CODE: SAVE25
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $125 + FREE RETURNS. NO HASSLE.
This pendant is hand made from the finest .925 sterling silver, and paired with a ultra durable Stainless Steel Chain, we weld the jump rings to ensure the toughest and most lasting chain. The pendant is designed to resemble 3 bats crossed to resemble a crucifix, worn by over 50+ Major and Minor League Baseball Players.
- Width: 0.868 inches (22.06 mm)
- Depth: 0.205 inches (5.21 mm)
- Pendant Weight: 2.03 DWT
- Chain Length: 18 inches (Youth Size), 20 Inches, 24 Inches
- Chain Thickness: 2.3 mm
- LENGTH IS THE VARIANTS
*Measurements are approximate*
Patented U.S Patent Number: D786,122.
Handcrafted by All in Faith Jewelry
- PPocheVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
❤️⚾️never comes off!!
- RTRachel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect gift
My son received the Sacrament of the First Communion. This was the perfect gift. He loved it.
- PSPatty S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 4"How old are you? 55-64Rated 4 out of 5 stars13 hours agoCross pendant
The pendant was nice, a little bigger than thought but nice. He didn’t like the chain. Had one a bit better to useProduct QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SBSteve B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 7"How old are you? 10-14Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoCross pendant
We bought this silver cross pendant for our son who is a baseball player and he loves it. We had to buy the gold one as well.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LALissette A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful
My son is 13 and wears it everyday. He lost his James Avery cross and loves this one. He lives and breathes baseball so it was a perfect gift for him. Well made.