Off-Field Hoodie - Black
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $125 + FREE RETURNS. NO HASSLE.
This ultracomfortable long sleeve hoodie combines moisture-wicking performance, unbeatable softness and PosiCharge technology to lock in color
- 4.4-ounce, 75/13/12 poly/cotton/rayon jersey with PosiCharge technology
- 3-panel self-fabric hood and drawstrings
- Open cuffs and hem
- Side vents
Total 5 star reviews: 8 Total 4 star reviews: 1 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- JRJoy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSanta was a hit
13 year old sporting the 101 hoodie and hat 👊🏻
- SWStacy W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 7"How old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove This
Great quality and light weight but not thin.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GAGail A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlack off field
I purchase these products for my grandson who lives & breathes baseball. He absolutely loves all the apparel I've bought. These are the best made clothes! Keep up the great styles!
- SCShauna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat style
My son loves this hoodie shirt but unfortunately after following washing instructions, the white lettering turned darker in color, grayish, so it doesn’t pop as much against the black. Other than that it’s a nice shirt.
- RRRobert R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery cool